need help forget my password sign in on 1 april 2018.so i need to restore my password

swissrose28
swissrose28
Community Member

forget my password need help to restore it.aim a member since 1 April 2018.need help, so far no one is trying to help. so hoping someone will come and help me

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:yes forget my password sign up at april 1 2018 need help for my new password

Comments

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member

the just ask me for a new password and i thought the final finish and give me the ok.but every time i have the ask question and start all over again.i think i have to cancel because i get no where with my password problem.sorry but ir really makes me angry best regards rosmarie lefebvre

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:just put in anew password was thinking thats all i had to do.its really frustrating to have an accou

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@swissrose28 - Hi Rosemary. Sorry for the delay in our reply to you. We're pretty swamped right now with the release of 1Password 7 for Mac beta and 1Password 7 for Windows beta almost simultaneously.

If you'll be so kind as to write in to support@agilebits.com, and ask your question, we'll help you as quickly as we're able. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.