live.co.uk server is invalid won't let me log into my account on my Mac

Options
bigsie66
bigsie66
Community Member

The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be “live.co.uk” which could put your confidential information at risk.
it then says would you like to connect to the server anyway, I click ok and nothing happens
I am using a Mac with the latest iOS

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:live.co.uk server is invalid won't let me log into my account on my Mac

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi @bigsie66

My apologies but I’m not sure from your description how this relates to 1Password? This sounds more like an issue for Microsoft (who run the Live service) or a local computer repair shop. If this is indeed related to 1Password could you please help me make the connection?

Ben

ref: BEP-94844-888

• jstoppi
    jstoppi
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    I'm having the same problem.
    Life used to be simple: I bought 1Password, installed it, entered my licence details, and it was ready for use as an add-on to my browser.
    Now I've bought a subscription, and enter my licence details, and it gives me the notice that bigsie66 reports (only with reference to my domain, not live.co.uk).
    I don't see why 1Password is talking to me about my domain. I'm just trying to register my licence—and have 1Password available for use within the browser, as before. I'm using an iMac 2013 with High Sierra.

• Ben
    Options

@jstoppi

The message is coming from 1Password itself? If there is no sensitivve information on the screen I’d very much like to see a screenshot:

▷ How to take a screenshot

If you aren’t comfortable posting it on this public forum but wouldn’t mind sharing it with us please feel free to email it to support+forum@1password.com and then post the support ID that you get here.

Thanks.

Ben

• jstoppi
    jstoppi
    Community Member
    Options

Support ID:#WKC-91526-587
    TIA

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @jstoppi. I’ve replied via email. Please let me know if that addresses the problem.

Ben

ref: WKC-91526-587

This discussion has been closed.