I inadvertently signed up for 1password family. on 04/02/2018.

joegomolski
joegomolski
Community Member
edited April 2018 in Families

I purchased 1password family to see if that would correct my vault syncing, and generating 4 multiple duplicates. Since that was unsuccessful, I want to request a refund of the charge.

Your Secret Key begins with [removed — do not post account information on a public forum]. Learn how to find your Secret Key.
joegomolski 1Password

Last access: Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Your Secret Key begins with [removed — do not post account information on a public forum]. Learn how to find your Secret Key.
If you also own a standalone license for 1Password, you can look it up.

Unfortunately using these credentials does not allow me to signing to my 1password family account.

[removed — do not post account information on a public forum]

Please cancel my 1password family account. Do not close my standalone version of 1Password.

thank you,

Joe Gomolski

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: os x 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:cancel 1password family

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@joegomolski: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You're not charged when you sign up; you'll have 30 days to try it, and you will not be charged at all unless you setup billing to subscribe. But if you're still using iCloud to sync your data, that won't be a problem with 1Password.com at all. I'll shoot you an email in a moment to request some details on your setup so we can help you get things sorted out. :)

ref: VQF-97642-638

This discussion has been closed.