To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Have annual subscription via iTunes UK on Mac. Can I access vault on my Windows PC and Android phone

Options
Bacon
Bacon
Community Member

I purchased a 1Password annal subscription for my new Mac last year via iTunes because living in the UK was unable to buy a membership. With this subscription can I access my vault on my Windows laptop and Android phone thereby replacing my Norton Identity Safe I have on these devices. Or do I need another 1Password arrangement to access multiple devices including my new iMac. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:annual subscription via iTunes on Mac. Can I access vault via my Windows PC and Android phone.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Bacon: I'm not sure I understand. If you were "unable to buy a membership", you won't have a subscription with 1Password.com. In that case, you won't have access to all of the apps, or the other benefits of a 1Password.com membership. But you can always sign up for one. That also gets you the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. That will cover all your devices. Happy you help you set that up, or answer any other questions you have. Let me know. :)

• Bacon
    Bacon
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks for your reply. From memory I think 1Password in the UK directed you to iTunes to purchase their product for a Mac. This appeared to be the only way you could purchase their product for a Mac here. There was no option for a membership only a subscription paid annually or monthly. This was quite expensive so I have the feeling that a 1Password subscription via iTunes in the UK is perhaps a membership but called a subscription. I'll have to check this out. Hopefully I'll be able to add other devices under my subscription. Thanks again for your help anyway.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Bacon: Sure thing! Just to clarify, you've got two options when you setup 1Password for Mac or iOS: 1Password.com membership (which is a paid subscription, and can be billed monthly or annually) or using a standalone vault in the app (and optionally syncing it yourself). Let us know if you have any other questions though. And enjoy your weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.