1PX FF60 Debian Linux - Password generator, not able to save Logins

Hi,

When using the password generator I'm not able to save new Logins afterwards. I get:
"We were unable to reach the server. Please check your internet connection and try again." (I'm using .eu)

Also the password generator seems not to retain the config settings for password generation.

Is it known?

Apart from that: Really great to be able to finally use 1PX with Debian/FF :)

1Password Version: 1.6.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Debian 9.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018

When using the password generator I'm not able to save new Logins afterwards. I get: "We were unable to reach the server. Please check your internet connection and try again." (I'm using .eu)

@binaranomaly: Thanks for reaching out! Interesting. If you try to create a new item on the website, does that work for you?

Also the password generator seems not to retain the config settings for password generation. Is it known?

This is intentional, but it's something we'll continue to evaluate.

Apart from that: Really great to be able to finally use 1PX with Debian/FF :)

That's so great to hear! Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying 1Password X. :chuffed:

• binaranomaly
    binaranomaly
    Community Member

Hmm, seems something was wrong. I noticed 1PX to be out of synch. Closed and restarted FF, now fine.

That's so great to hear! Thanks for the kind words. Glad you're enjoying 1Password X. :chuffed:

You're welcome. It really solves a major pain here... very happy.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that's great to hear, on both counts. Thanks for following up! We're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.