I want the old Chrome Extension back.

Options

About half the time the new Extension will not fill in data. When I am setting up a PW on a new site it wants to update the PW and such on any site that comes close ion the URL. Today I was applying on chic.tbe.taleo and it wanted to update the PW on sj.tbe.taleo. Now Ilook and it has changed the URLs in 2 other taleo sites.
The most maddening is that it will not allow Touch ID to login, even if the full app or the Menu Bar widget has been opened. It is just not playing well with the rest of your marvelous program.
I am going to turn it off in Chrome and hope that I can find the old Ext.

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: 1.6.0
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: AgileBits

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hi @cmwells41,

If you uninstall 1Password X and install the extension available at 1Password Browser Extensions you should find everything as it was. The newer 1Password X extension will progress over time but its original goal was to allow usage of a 1Password account on platforms where we don't currently have a native application e.g. ChromeOS or Linux. Being a self-contained extension it does mean a number of limitations being that it lives entirely in the browser. It's very new though so it will no doubt display progress version after version.

This discussion has been closed.