Rich Icons - Public Repository?

JeremyKeusters
JeremyKeusters
Community Member

Hi 1Password,

I really love 1Password and how it makes my life so much easier and secure. The only thing that I don't like is the rich icons.. I have slight 'OCD' and like everything to be nice and clean.. That's why I already spent (too) much time in adding the right icons to my login items. So many are missing, bad quality or are just old versions..

Please create a way to let the community help you in updating the image server. Maybe some kind of public repository? I would love to share my custom-made icons with other people around the world.. ;)

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Jérémy

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Rich Icons

Comments

• Hi Jérémy

We'd love to do that, but so far there just haven't been enough hours in the day. It is still definitely on the 'nice to have' list that we hope to get to at some point in the future.

Ben

• JeremyKeusters
    JeremyKeusters
    Community Member

Thanks for your answer Ben. I hope that you can still give it a high priority on your nice-to-have list.. :smile:

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JeremyKeusters - we'll definitely keep it on the list; thanks for letting us know you're interested in this! :)

• Sara_B
    Sara_B
    Community Member

what I find weird is the Rich Icon for this AgileBits support is not correct, at least on my 1Password account. I would think you might have the time of day to make your own credible...?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sara_B: I'm not sure what you mean. This is the icon I'm getting:

And that's the AgileBits logo that was designed expressly for this purpose, based on the larger one you see next to AgileBits team members' names:

That seems pretty credible to me. :)

• Ashokleyland
    Ashokleyland
    Community Member

One idea (and one thing I do when i miss a rich icon) is to look at twitter profile picture (when there is a twitter account) which is a good resource for rich icons.

• @Ashokleyland

That’s an interesting thought. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.