To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Auto Fill 1Password Info

Options
bagpipers
bagpipers
Community Member

While trying to log into my 1password account and support forums I noticed that 1password doesn’t allow for entering username, password, masterkey easily into 1password site

if i am correct on my observations maybe your company can make a special customer category that will easily log one into their account and support forums

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bagpipers

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Just to clarify your request: you're looking to be able to authenticate to this support forum using your 1Password membership credentials? If so that is an interesting idea... I'm not sure what options Vanilla forum (the software we're using to run this forum) offers in this regard, but it's definitely a neat idea.

Ben

• bagpipers
    bagpipers
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, my initial idea is to create a new unique 1password category to allow 1password to copy the 3 fields necessary to logon to a 1password account page, 1) email, 2) secret key, 3) master password

it would be an extra bonus to stay logged into your account from within the 1password browser, so you do not to have to exit the 1P browser and now locate separate credentials for the 1password forums profile and log back in

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback, @bagpipers. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.