To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Created acct in Mar,"no such acct", can't get in, pw worked to sign to Support still can't get in!

Options
rarhatcher
rarhatcher
Community Member

Created an acct in Mar, haven't been able to sign in since. Went to support, password worked to open it, got a confirmation of email, and a WELCOME ABOARD notice. Do I have an account or not? Do I have to start over, if so, how? Not happy with 1Password at this point!

1Password Version: 6.8.496
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.?.?
Sync Type: ????
Referrer: forum-search:Created acct in Mar,"no such acct", can't get in, pw worked to sign to Support still can't get in!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rarhatcher: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion, and that you're not happy with 1Password. Can you tell me why? If it helps, you will only have an account if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Is that what you did, and, if so, do you have your Emergency Kit? You can use that to sign into your account. Let me know!

• rarhatcher
    rarhatcher
    Community Member
    Options

When I was having trouble signing on, I went to Support. I gave my email address and got the message: no such account. Tried to explain the problem in a box like this one - NOT ENOUGH SPACE, just like this one! Please make the message area just a line or two longer.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rarhatcher: I'm not sure I understand. Were you maybe trying to fit all of your comments in the subject field? The body allows literally thousands of characters. I do hit the limit occasionally because I can be a bit too wordy, but really there's plenty of space here (9214 characters, to be exact). To be clear, this support forum does not use the same login credentials as 1Password.com, as many people have more than one account, and frankly some people don't have any; it would be a problem if a 1Password.com membership were required even to ask about how to get one. I am sorry for the confusion there. I wish you'd answered my questions, but I'll shoot you an email shortly to try to get some more details.

ref: EBA-72618-888

This discussion has been closed.