To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Data in 1password6 on iMac with membership is not same as on iPad or iPhone

Options
oliver_hoelzer
oliver_hoelzer
Community Member

Hi, I got the 1password membership to have the data between the 1password 6 iMac app my iPad and iPhone synced. however some data I enter on my iPad is not shown in the iMac app nor on the weblogin and the other way around. I thought that with the 1password membership all data would be updated automatically across al devices?

PD: I am not on the beta version, but 1password6 on iMac and the newest app on iPad iPhone, but the mac beta was the only category I could choose in the drop down menu

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: osx 10.13.4
Sync Type: membership
Referrer: forum-search:data on 1password mac is not same as on ipad

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@oliver_hoelzer: Do you have a Primary vault in 1Password on either device? Are you certain you're signed into the same 1Password account on both of them? Thanks in advance! :)

• oliver_hoelzer
    oliver_hoelzer
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, yes, I had two vaults, the primary and the personal one. I now deleted the primary and now it seems to work... probably I saved passwords into the primary one without realizing it, thus they were not shown on the membership vault on other devices. I think the problem is fixed. Thanks for your reply!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.