I would like to customize the order in which my list of logins appear. Is there a way to do this?

Mainepod
Mainepod
Community Member

The options available for reordering the list of logins include alpha ascending and descending and frequency of use. I would like to create a customized order. Is there a way to do this?

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I would like to customize the order in which my list of logins appear. Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Mainepod! Yes and no. If you click the Sort Order carat at the top of the item list, you can choose from a wide variety of ways to sort your data (alpha, reverse alpha, date modified, date created, etc).

However, if you're asking to be able to individually select a custom sort order determined by you, then no. That feature is not available. What IS available that I think might be able to fulfill some if not all of your wishes would be the Favorites list. You can mark any item as a Favorite, and it will appear in the Favorites list (the star icon). This should give you a much more-"customized" list from which you can do a lot of your most-common work.

• Mainepod
    Mainepod
    Community Member

Favorites list is a great solution! Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Lars, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.