Trying to update 1Password and get "An SSL Error has occurred and a secure connection to the ..."

nsaladin
nsaladin
Community Member

I'm trying to update 1password and am getting an error "An SSL Error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made."

I also noticed that items I have updated on my iPhone have not synced over to my mac.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

Hi @nsaladin, welcome to the forum! We are happy to assist you.

I’d like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: url
    • Your forum username: username

That way we can “connect the dots” when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :slightly_smiling_face:

Once we see the diagnostics we’ll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• nsaladin
    nsaladin
    Community Member

@jadchaar I have done the diagnostics reports and sent it off, I _have not _received an automated reply from BitBot assistant.

• nsaladin
    nsaladin
    Community Member

Update: have received ID. PRC-53924-784 @jadchaar

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

@nsaladin Thanks, we'll get back to you shortly :).

ref: PRC-53924-784

• nsaladin
    nsaladin
    Community Member

Any updates? Thanks

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni

Hi @nsaladin, sorry for the delay. We are taking a look now! Expect a response shortly :).

This discussion has been closed.