No SIN Category

Options
One
One
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Lounge

From what I remembered AgileBits is a Canadian company. Yes? Why is there not a SIN category but rather SSN category? Why can’t we not have a SIN and SSN category? The SIN is not even being entertained. Apologize in advance if somehow I miss the category for SIN. But from what I can see no SIN.

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

All I know about SIN is that there are seven deadly ones! Enlighten us, please.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018
    Options

@danco: My first thought was the airport in Singapore. I wasn't familiar with that rather ominous acronym in this context either, but I think they're referring to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Insurance_Number

@One: I am sorry for the confusion there. Since most of our customers are in the US and many of us here at AgileBits are also US citizens, we've been using Social Security Number in the app from the beginning. There shouldn't be any issue saving your Social Insurance Number details there that I'm aware of, but you can also always add custom fields for any additional details not covered by the template. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.