1Password mini - Suggested Items List

DaveyDave
DaveyDave
Community Member

I love the new and improved 1Password mini, but I'd like to make one suggestion. If there are multiple suggestions when you open 1Password mini in a browser, the username is appended to the login name making it easy to choose the correct suggestion.

When opening 1Password mini from within an app, however, the username is not displayed, so you have to open each entry to determine which one is correct.

It would be very helpful if the user name was displayed when using 1Password mini with apps.

Also, if I recall correctly, 1Password mini previously sorted the suggestions alphabetically by username, but they now appear in random order. I find alphabetical sorting helpful when you have multiple similar suggestions.

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password Families
Referrer: forum-search:1Password mini - Suggested Items List

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DaveyDave,

I've seen a similar issue when searching as well so I'll make a note that this is another area where we're missing the extra information. I hadn't noticed this so thank you for letting us know.

I'll make sure we have something filed for the ordering as well.

• DaveyDave
    DaveyDave
    Community Member

Thanks. I appreciate it.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@DaveyDave - you're quite welcome; thank you for the sharp eyes and taking the time to let us know.

• I think those are great ideas, @sameerchavan. I can't make any promises, other than to say I'll pass the feedback along to the rest of the team. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.