Feature Request: Keyboard shortcut to auto submit

Mac User
Mac User
Community Member

I'd like to see a keyboard shortcut (e.g., ⌘-Return) that will override the "Automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords" setting. If the setting is disabled, then the shortcut would automatically sign in. If the setting is enabled, then the shortcut would only fill the user/password.

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @Mac User,

This already exists, if you hold down the option key when you click to fill on a site, it will do the opposite behavior of what you have chosen on the Browsers Tab in the Preferences window for "automatically sign in when filling usernames and passwords".

Rudy

• Mac User
    Mac User
    Community Member

Click??? Who uses a mouse with 1Password? :p Still would be nice to see it as a keyboard shortcut.

• @Mac User

If you click or hit the return key while holding the option button, it'll do the same…

Rudy

• Mac User
    Mac User
    Community Member

In 1Password 7 I can get ⌥-click on "Fill" to fill and submit, but nothing I try using ⌥-return works. ⌥-return doesn't even fill, nothing happens except revealing the passwords.

• Jacob
    edited May 2018

Indeed, it looks like that's not working in 1Password 7. I'll let the team know so we can get it workin'.

ref: apple-1436

This discussion has been closed.