Wrong sign-in address in Account preferences

gmpalter
gmpalter
Community Member

I just upgraded to 1Password 7 from 6 on my Mac. After creating an account, I upgraded it to a Family plan.

However, on the Accounts preference page, the account is shown in the list correctly as "Palter Family". But, in the details, ihe sign-in address is still shown as my.1password.com rather than palter.1password.com.

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

To be clear, you should still be able to sign in at my.1password.com in your web browser, but your correct sign in address will be the one you setup when you switched. Be sure to save a new copy of your Emergency Kit from the website in case you ever need it to authorize a new device, to avoid any confusion. :)

• gmpalter
    gmpalter
    Community Member

I was just pointing out an inconsistency. 1Password on iOS shows the sign-in address as palter.1password.com but 1Password on the Mac shows my.1password.com.

Also, I did save an Emergency Kit and it has the palter.1password.com sign-in address.

• @gmpalter That is a bit odd... To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• gmpalter
    gmpalter
    Community Member

I submitted the report. The support ID is [#MGZ-56423-995].

• Thanks! I'll get back to you shortly. :)

ref: MGZ-56423-995

This discussion has been closed.