Upgraded to 1PW 7 and all entries are "Unnamed"

mcargal
mcargal
Community Member

I just installed version 7 (and accepted the trial of the subscription plan) and after importing my version 6 vault, all of my entries say "Unnamed" and, when I click on an entry, I see "Rejected By Server 1116"

was on latest beta of V6 prior to this.

Definitely not a happy customer right now.

1Password Version: 7.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unnamed

Comments

• mcargal
    mcargal
    Community Member

checked my iPhone, I'm syncing via iCloud

• Hi @mcargal! I'd love to take a closer look at this. To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• mcargal
    mcargal
    Community Member

I changed my backup from iCloud to Dropbox, uninstalled 1PW7, and reinstalled. The process was not entirely straightforward, but I did get it to import correctly (unfortunate side effect... somehow along the way I now have most of my entries in triplicate, so it'll take some time to clean that up. (Would appreciate any pointer to simple way to do this)).

I can do the diagnostic if you want, but suspect that the useful information was deleted when I uninstalled.

• @mcargal Glad to hear that! You don't need to send the report since things are working now. If you notice some other issues in the future, let us know. 👋

This discussion has been closed.