Editing Display Bug in Version 7

PhysicsRunner
PhysicsRunner
Community Member

Certain editing functions (such as deleting a custom field) refresh the edit window. When this happens, any edits that have already been made appear to revert to their previous state. The edits save correctly in spite of this behavior. For example, edit a login that has a custom field and change the username. Then delete the custom field. The edit window refreshes with the unedited username. Saving the login saves with the edited username even though the unedited one is displayed at this point.

1Password Version: 7.0.1
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• Jacob
    edited May 2018

Hey @PhysicsRunner! I’d be happy to help, but I'm having a tough time reproducing this on my end. Could you try restarting your computer just in case it's a temporary glitch of sorts? And if you could take a screen recording, that'd be great. Feel free to email it to support@agilebits.com or post it here if you'd like. We'll take a closer look.

• PhysicsRunner
    PhysicsRunner
    Community Member

Thank you for the response. I can't seem to post a screen recording here so I'll send it via email.

• Hi there @PhysicsRunner. Were you able to send in that email? If so, could you let me know what the ticket is so I can look it up?

• PhysicsRunner
    PhysicsRunner
    Community Member

Yes, I did send the email. Here's the info from the automated response: For your reference, your support ID is [#KJW-28882-471]. Is that what you were looking for?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

@PhysicsRunner - thanks! @mrrooni or one of us will be with you shortly.

ref: KJW-28882-471, apple-1531

This discussion has been closed.