How can I sort out my upgrade to subscription from standalone?

bob4454
bob4454
Community Member

I use standalone versions on my mac and phone/ipad. I have JUST started a subscription. I now have duplicate vaults in the standalone version on one of my Macs. I have downloaded version 7 on my other Mac but when I try to merge my existing data it keeps asking me to take out a new subscription? I have not even tried my iOS devices. I am getting very frustrated that you have no easy guide to upgrading from stand-alone to membership.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I get some interactive support ?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bob4454,

Would I be correct that in 1Password 7 you're stuck on the first launch screens and you can't find a way to sign into the1Password account you've already created? It seems we managed to miss an important path when considering the various ways we expected 1Password 7 to be used and we are working on an update to correct this so it's much easier/possible to start from fresh copy of 1Password 7 and log into an existing 1Password account.

If I've misunderstood at all what state 1Password 7 is in can you elaborate a little for me please and I'll do my best to help.

This discussion has been closed.