Transition from 1pwd 6 on Mac OS dropbox sync of agilechain to 1pwd 7 account
- Macbook 1pwd 6 sync via dropbox agilekeychain
- two iOS devices 1pwd 7 sync to same dropbox agilekeychain
- iMac running 1pwd 7 with family account
- Macbook transitioned to family account
- two iOS devices transitioned to family account
So: what is the proper sequence to make sure we can get the agilekeychain file in dropbox into the new family account?
I've read quite a few posts and kb articles and still not sure how this is done smoothly.
Feel like it might have to do with creating a local vault and sync'ing it to the existing dropbox agilekeychain but this does not seem obvious and I'm worried that I might convert the existing file and then lose access on the current devices (MacBook and iPhones).
Please help ;)
1Password Version: Mac OS 1pwd 6, iOS 1pwd 7, iMac ipwd 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacBook 10.11.6 iPhones 11.3.1 iMac 10.13.4
Sync Type: dropbox (now) 1pwd.com (to-be)