Chrome browser plugin issues

qmc365
qmc365
Community Member

The chrome browser plugin will suggest credit card accounts on any website, resulting in frequent click errors, which is completely unnecessary. Please solve this problem. thank you very much.

1Password Version: 7.0.1
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hey @qmc365! Could you give this post a quick read? Does it help answer your question? :)

• qmc365
    qmc365
    Community Member

Thank you for your attention, @Jacob
    I have read your recommendation page, but I am different from him, my question is: No matter what page I open the browser plug-in or 1password mini, all credit card accounts will appear in the recommendation page. But this is completely unnecessary.
    Please take a look at the screenshot.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@qmc365 - This is expected behavior; both Credit Cards and Identities are item types that we include when visiting pages, since frequently either or both need to be filled in. You will always see matching Login items at the top, with Identities and Credit Cards listed below that.

• qmc365
    qmc365
    Community Member

Thanks Lars, I understand this is normal behavior. Now I am thinking of a compromise, creating a new vault and transferring credit card accounts into it so that it will not be displayed.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@qmc365 - You can certainly do that, but you'd need to set the Vault Menu to then only search the vault with your Login items, instead of All Vaults.

This discussion has been closed.