accuracy of click on items in my vault

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mV4pqW0o0DU

this is a video showing that when I try to click some item in my vault using the extension to chrome the click is not accrue in the correct spot resulting the buttons do anything.

I could not find anywhere else to open a bug for that - so here it is

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: win 10 (last April update)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• YossiTurjeman
    YossiTurjeman
    Community Member

my bad- version is 1.7.3

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

That's a very strange behavior indeed, @YossiTurjeman! Do you by chance have any zooming or other accessibility features enabled? I was thinking that if you had a zoom factor enabled at the system level then perhaps Chrome might not be taking that into account when displaying the contents of the popup and thus mapping the clicks to the wrong elements.

If you navigate with the arrow keys, does the behavior better match your expectations?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ 1Password
    Fort Worth, Texas

• YossiTurjeman
    YossiTurjeman
    Community Member

no zoom.
    only have grammarly extension
    and json beautify extension

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@YossiTurjeman Did you see the last question in my previous post?

If you navigate with the arrow keys, does the behavior better match your expectations?

• YossiTurjeman
    YossiTurjeman
    Community Member

yes, with arrow keys all works well

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@YossiTurjeman: Glad to hear that helps! Do you have multiple displays or software that control the display or input? We've seen a lot of issues like this on Windows in general in certain setups.

• YossiTurjeman
    YossiTurjeman
    Community Member

i do have multiple displays.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@YossiTurjeman: Aha! Holding Ctrl and Alt on the keyboard while opening 1Password will bypass the window state restoration process. That can help when your monitor setup has changed. Give that a try. Also, having different scaling factors for the displays can cause this behaviour in Windows, so that's worth looking into. Setting them the same (e.g. 150%) helps.

• YossiTurjeman
    YossiTurjeman
    Community Member

will try. thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.