Upgraded 1Password 6 and no passwords available

esilver
esilver
Community Member

I upgraded 1Password 6 to 6.8.9 (AgileBits Store) and I can't see any of my passwords.

In the item list, all of the categories show the correct number of entries, but on the right pane, it shows the category icon with the intro text (e.g. "All items: Welcome to 1Password! Click the + button to add your first item.")

I'm syncing my vault to dropbox, and it appears to be working on the other platforms it is syncing with. (And I would very much like this problem not to spread to the other platforms.) When I look in backups the last two show 2147483647 items, earlier backups show a correct ~640 items. I don't want to restore the older versions, since I have changed/added several passwords on other devices since then.

Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @esilver. I'm really sorry about the trouble. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#$$MASK$$]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

If you'd like to get this report to me directly you can email it to support+roo@1password.com

• esilver
    esilver
    Community Member

Sorry for the delay. I've set the diagnostics report as requested.

• MrRooni
    edited June 2018

Thanks for the report, @esilver. I've responded via email.

ref: MAW-59747-344

This discussion has been closed.