I have asked help desk assistance but no replies to either #QKY-83944-146 or#REZ-22398-585...

jetsguy
jetsguy
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

I purchased a subscription last night using Mac App. My MasterCard was charged and I have a receipt. I went to open and nothing happened. It pops up a box asking if I want to try my free trial...If I click to start my free trial it wants me to register again, which I have already done and paid for.
i have sent numerous requests for assistance and received no reply. The first was #REZ-22398-585 and others have been asking where is the help.
This is a macintosh desktop with the most current operating system
Ron Bailey
Winnipeg

[Private info removed by moderator ~thightower # These are public forums, please do not post sensitive information.]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have asked help desk assistance but no replies to either #QKY-83944-146 or#REZ-22398-585...

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

@jetsguy

We apologize for the delay, Ron. We have been receiving a huge amount of support requests recently due to 1Password 7's release and, as a result, our response times are a little slower than they would be normally. Since this involves private account information, we cannot discuss it here as this is a public forum. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible.

ref: REZ-22398-585

This discussion has been closed.