Weirdness creating passwords in new item...

jaysee_au
jaysee_au
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Mac

I'm running the current release (1Password didn't offer me any newer beta builds when I checked just now). When I create a new item, and edit the further details, choosing "password" as the entry type doesn't offer me the generate button if I enter the title for the entry before choosing Password as the type. unless I save the record and then go back into it. It seems to be an intermittent issue however... 🤔

You can see a video below showing the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znqa7zb7f253q6p/1Password 7 Weirdness When Editing.mov?dl=0

Edit: Not sure why there is only a "1Password 6 Beta" category on this forum, but it made me choose one. 🤷‍♂️

Comments

• jaysee_au
    jaysee_au
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

I'm running the current release (1Password didn't offer me any newer beta builds when I checked just now). When I create a new item, and edit the further details, choosing "password" as the entry type doesn't offer me the generate button if I enter the title for the entry before choosing Password as the type. unless I save the record and then go back into it. It seems to be an intermittent issue however... 🤔

You can see a video below showing the issue.

Screen Recording

Cheers,
    John

1Password Version: 7.0.1
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.13.4
    Sync Type: Dropbox / On my Mac / Families

• Hey @jaysee_au! Could you update to 1Password 7.0.3 and see if this issue is still occurring? I don't see it on my end so let me know how things go.

This discussion has been closed.