Unable to sign in on second computer after upgrade

christiaanb
christiaanb
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Mac

Hi, I upgraded to 1Password 7 on my MacBook yesterday via the Mac App Store and now I'm trying to upgrade on my iMac.

I've downloaded 1Password 7 from the App Store on my iMac but when I open it up it takes me through the subscription process again and then finally tells me I'm already subscribed and to go back and sign in.

But there's no way to sign it. If I go back I still get the subscription/start trial splash window. And If I go to Account > Sign in to Account in the menu bar it's greyed out.

1Password Version: 7.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password.com (formerly iCloud)

Comments

• christiaanb
    christiaanb
    Community Member

Well, that was super annoying, but I finally managed to sort it out by resetting all 1password data.

• Hey @christiaanb! Glad to hear you got things sorted out. On the setup screen in 1Password 7, you should see a 1Password.com option to sign in to when you first install the app. That's how you can sign in to your account. :)

• kostyan5
    kostyan5
    Community Member

My Sign In To Account is also disabled after update. How did you reset all 1password data?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

If you need to reset 1Password 7 data you can do it by going to 1Password 7 > Help > Troubleshooting > Reset All 1Password Data.

Stephen

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi @kostyan5

Stephen_C is correct. The option to reset 1Password is in the Help section of 1Password's menubar.

This discussion has been closed.