1Password7-registration in itunes store without browser

samos54
samos54
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Mac

I have 1Password7 installed today (upgrade from 1Password6 since 2015) this has worked almost everything but ......
An automatic registration in the "itunes store" with my "Apple ID" I did not succeed? (But without a browser!)
Many thanks for the help

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Version 7.0.1 (70001002)
AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1Password7.0-Trial

Comments

• Hey @samos54! I’d be happy to help. 1Password 7 is a paid upgrade, and you can get a license by upgrading to it and purchasing one during the upgrade. You'll need to install it from our website since licenses aren't sold through Mac App Store version.

It’s good to keep in mind that with a license, you won't get the benefits of a 1Password membership. That includes all the 1Password apps so you can use it on your computer, phone, tablet, or even a browser. It also has automatic sync between all the devices you end up adding, versions of your items that are backed up automatically so you can restore one if you make a change by mistake, and much more: https://support.1password.com/why-membership

Either way, I hope that helps and I'll be here if you have some questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.