The reveal large password popup does not always disappear

iwaddo
iwaddo
Community Member

The reveal large password popup does not always disappear, in fact I cannot make it disappear, there is no window buttons.

The first time I tried to reveal the large password it opened onto the desktop (have multiple desktops on my single screen iMac), which was a different screen to the one I was using - took me a while to realise it had opened onto a different screen. It seems to depend whether the current screen is open full screen.

I have noticed that sometimes the large reveal password disappears by clicking on it, other times by clicking away from it and on at least one occasion the popup had red, amber and green buttons.

On one occasion I had to quit 1P completely then run it again and when I clicked on 1P mini it opened and showed the password I had last revealed large.

I am finding it very difficult to reproduce consistently, How should it be working?

1Password Version: 7.01
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:large password will not disappear

Comments

• Hi @iwaddo! The large type window should be fixed up in the latest version of 1Password, which is 7.0.3. Could you update and see if it's working properly? :)

This discussion has been closed.