Unable to access all vaults w Chrome Extension

I'm not able to access my primary vault with new 1PX chrome update so I'm missing the majority of my 'items' when I'm browsing in chrome. i can see all of my other vaults but not primary -- which is where most of my items are. How can I add primary vault so I can access with chrome extension?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.7.3
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

Hi @annmarierose4 - welcome to our forum! :chuffed:

I'll be happy to help you out. The "Primary" vault is what we call a local vault - it's a vault that exists outside of a 1Password account, and exists only locally on your devices. These are the types of vaults our standalone licence customers use. 1Password X is a 1Password client for 1Password accounts, and can only work with account vaults. As a result, 1Password X will not display the contents of any local vaults you may have.

1Password X is an entirely separate product compared to the extension that is paired with 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows; if you're using 1Password for Mac or Windows, have local vaults, and want to be able to use data from those vaults in your web browser, you should use our regular browser extension instead of 1Password X. You can install the latest version of our regular extension for your browser here (don't forget to disable or remove 1Password X either, to prevent confusion!): https://1password.com/browsers/

I hope that helps; please let me know if you have any questions :+1:

ref: UNU-24225-435

This discussion has been closed.