Improvements to Fields To Make Them More Identifiable At A Glance

Options
jm.torres92
jm.torres92
Community Member

Not sure if it's just me, but I'd really like to be able to identify certain fields are at a glance, especially when I'm editing a item. Quickly determining something like:

• Where is the Notes field?
  • Where can I enter the tags?
  • Which Section am I looking at?

Etc. etc. all get kinda lost. A lot of great work has been done to modernize the fields and give them a nicer look and feel in the most recent version, which I sincerely appreciate. Just would love maybe a yellow-ish round-rect around notes just so that I know that "hey, there's the notes field", some clear demarkations of where sections begin and end while editing, etc. etc. that would do wonders to improving speed of entering information.

Just a thought!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jm.torres92 - thanks for the suggestions! I'll pass them along, though I'd be purely guessing at best if I told you I had any idea what improvements might be coming along in future iterations of 1Password for Mac. We're glad you like the update, and even more happy you took the time to get in touch with us to share your ideas for making Notes and other fields "pop" a little more. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.