To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Issues after MAS Subscription

Mahutiful
Mahutiful
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Memberships

Hi,

Yesterday i started migrating from the free iOS Version and opened a Free Trial account inside the iOS Version.

Later that day when i came home i installed the MAS Version of 1Password 7 and bought a subscription. When i entered my E-Mail-Address it then said "E-Mail already in use.." and told me to install the non-MAS version so i did
-> No Subscripton shown in iOS-App and macOS App -> But the Sub is already charged on my Apple-ID and i cannot cancel it on the Apple Abo Management.

So now i sit here with a Paid Subscription and non of my Devices shows that i have a Subscription :-1:

Help please

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mahutiful: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You'll need to sign into your existing account — the one you're paying for — instead of signing up for another on the Mac (that's why you're getting the "email already in use" error):

How to add your 1Password account to the apps

Much better than paying for two memberships! I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Mahutiful
    Mahutiful
    Community Member
    edited May 2018

Hi Brenty,

the Problem is i couldn't enter a Mail-Address after i subscribed. And the Mail Address i used for the Trail version on iOS is the same as my Apple-ID Address.

I see under the Subscription under Apple-ID-> Subscription but nowhere else

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

@Mahutiful: Correct. If you sign up through Apple, the subscription is billed and managed through your Apple ID. You'll need to use that email address when signing in, as it's part of your account credentials.

ref: BRF-55275-943

This discussion has been closed.