7.0.2 Mac won't show my 2d Vault details

Options
pbGuy
pbGuy
Community Member
edited May 2018 in Mac

Just noticed (post auto-update of of 7.0.1 Mac to 7.0.2 Mac) I can't get to data in my 2d Vault (via 1PW& Mac). When I attempt switching to this 2d Vault, all the details are same as my principal Vault. So, it's not actually switching.

When I look at my either of my 2 Vaults through iOS or Password.com, 1PW7 switches normally to the selected Vault.

1Password Version: 7.0.2
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: 1PW7

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

HI there @pbGuy

So, if I understand correctly, you have two vaults and, if you try to switch from one to the other in 1Password 7 on your Mac, it doesn't actually switch. Is that correct?

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. It appears 1PW7 Mac has merged the 2 Vaults. ...I just again checked the Vaults at 1Password.com and both Vaults retain their respective integrity.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

@pbGuy That does not seem right. If you open 1Password 7 on your Mac and, in the top menu bar, click Vault>Switch to Vault and then select the various vaults, does that work in switching the contents?

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Well... Restarting my MacBook Pro seems to resolve it, meaning the 2 Vaults look normal.

But after switching between the 2 Vaults a couple of times, the issue starts again. ...Not sure why. But, again a MBP restart resolved it. [I've now repeated the issue / short-term fix several times. So, it's not a one-time incident, at least on my setup. I did not have this issue with 7.0.1.] ...Curious. :p

• boyajan
    boyajan
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue. 2 vaults exists on dropbox. When I switch from primary to secondary.. it acts like it has switched.. but it stays on the primary. If I quit and re-open, it will switch to the secondary vault. 1password 7.02

• Toast442
    Toast442
    Community Member
    Options

I have this exact same problem. 7.0.2, works for a while, then I can no longer switch vaults. Selecting a new vault, then quitting the main app, then starting again will show the newly-selected vault, but then I have to repeat the procedure to select a new one. A reboot fixes the problem for a bit, but then it starts happening again.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

A bunch of people have reported this same behaviour to us. We have passed it on to our development team as a bug. Thank you to everyone for writing in.

ref: apple-1496

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

FYI, although AgileBits may be aware internally, 7.0.3 did not fix this issue (at least, for me).

Where is the Version Notes page? Thanks.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You can see the release notes for each version on this page.

Stephen

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. I couldn't previously find that page. I've now bookmarked it.

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member
    Options

I had this issue with 7.03. 7.01 seems to be OK.

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

7.0.4 (just auto-installed) & appears (only switched about 5-6 times; but this cursory test resulted in proper switching) to correct the Vault switching issue. Cheers! :) ...Nice work AgileBits.

7.0.4 Release Notes: https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/OPM7

Now, I look forward to seeing 1PW7 Markdown formatting work on iOS & PW7.com

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

@pbGuy Yep! 7.0.4 should have fixed the issue. Let us know if that isn't the case. :)

This discussion has been closed.