Widening the size of the left pane in 1P window invoked from the menu bar

camner
camner
Community Member

AFAIK, there isn't a way to widen the size of the left pane (hovering the cursor over the dividing line doesn't do anything). This results in truncation of the item titles, which is inconvenient when the title is long.

Is there a way to do this? If not, would you consider adding this feature at some point?

1Password Version: 7.03
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS High Sierra
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback! Honestly most folks we've been hearing from asked for it to be narrower, so I'm not sure it's possible to satisfy everyone. We'll continue to refine the design through to see if we can find a good fit. :)

• camner
    camner
    Community Member

I’m certainly not suggesting that you make a wider fixed size left hand pane just to accommodate me. What I am suggesting is that the relative sizes of the two panes be able to be changed changed, as is the case with many apps, by hovering over the dividing line and then dragging right or left to suit one’s taste.

• Thanks for the suggestion. Not currently possible, but perhaps something we can consider for the future. :)

Ben

• Piggy
    Piggy
    Community Member

PLEASE make it adjustable. As for the folks that want it narrower - if it's adjustable then folks can make it whatever they want. Best of all worlds! My titles are not unreasonably long. I use 1P extensively for business. I am in IT sales and have some sites that are duplicated because I log in as different users depending on the sales situation. We have a lot of differently configured systems for demonstrations. I work at a large and complex technology company.

• Thanks for the feedback, and for taking the time to share your perspective, @Piggy.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.