There seems to be a limit on the number of items I can transfer to my new account.

cwcomfort
cwcomfort
Community Member

My 1Password account lists 568 items in the vault. When I attempt to move these items to my monthly membership account, only 300 items are transferred. How can I transfer all of the items at one time?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:There seems to be a limit on the number of items I can transfer to my new account...

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

@cwcomfort

I haven't heard of there being a specific limit to how many items you can migrate at once. Are you sure that you aren't mistaking the item count in the "All Vaults" view as being your item count in your older standalone vault? The "all items" count in the "All Vaults" view includes items from all of your vaults.

• cwcomfort
    cwcomfort
    Community Member

Thanks, Corey, but the total number of items includes only my primary account which I save to Dropbox. I am attempting to transfer this data to my new monthly membership account.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Alrighty. In that case, what you need to do is open up 1Password and pick the vault switcher up in the top left. Pick the vault underneath your account heading, it will be called either Personal or Private. Then, in the top menu bar, click Help>Tools>Migrate Primary to Account. That should bring up the Migration Assistant which will help you migrate all your data over to the new vault.

• cwcomfort
    cwcomfort
    Community Member

That worked. Thank you very much.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Happy to help @cwcomfort :)

This discussion has been closed.