Markdown & Secure Notes

pbGuy
pbGuy
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

Works fine within 1PW7 Mac app. :)

However, Markdown formatting shows, instead of Markdown view, when same Note viewed at 1PW7.com or within iOS apps. :p

Has some formatting error been made within the Note, Markdown edited by the Mac app, and as result is not properly viewable elsewhere?

Well, I found a partial answer about iOS, although it doesn't answer about 1PW7.com https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/433917/#Comment_433917

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: 1PW7

Comments

• lasllcap
    lasllcap
    Community Member

I'm sorry, and this is not the proper place , but . . . is that the Matterhorn - from the air or from ?
    roger

• pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

It is the Matterhorn. I didn't take the photo; but during the summer of 1965, I was in Zermatt for a week and one afternoon, easily trekked to Hörnli Hut (on the lower part of the foremost ridge), which is at about 3200 meters on the mountain. Hörnli Hut is where climbers begin their summit assent and so, there's always climbers getting prepared for next day, early morning departures. As that long ago day is a great memory, the Matterhorn is a special place to me.

• lasllcap
    lasllcap
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

:+1: I am sorry but i can not speak to your initial post; they will get to you but are pretty backed up.

That whole part of Switzerland is great.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018

Hi @pbGuy 👋

We haven’t added markdown rendering elsewhere yet, but it is in the works. :) Fortunately markdown is human readable when not rendered, which is one of the main reasons we chose it as a rich text format for 1Password.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.