Why does switching vaults not immediately change the list of passwords changed to just that vault?

chongo
chongo
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

Hello,

I have 3 vaults, 1 synced via DropBox and two shared vaults via iCloud. When I select one of the vaults in the macOS 1Password app, or when I select All Vaults in the macOS 1Password app, the password list that is displayed does not change. However if I quit 1Password and then restart 1Password, the password list displayed is from the last vault that was selected before I previously quit 1Password.

I would expect that when I select a given vault (or the 'All Vaults' option) in the macOS 1Password app, the list of passwords displayed will immediately change to show ONLY those passwords from that given selection. Instead the password list displayed is from the vault that was was selected before I quit 1Password.

Please fix 1Password7 so that when I change the vault selection (or when I change to the 'All Vault' selection), only the passwords from that selected vault (or all vaults) will be displayed. That is was the way it worked in 1Password6. Please fix 1Password7 to restore this functionality.

chongo (Landon Curt Noll) /\oo/\

1Password Version: 7.0.3 (70003001)
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.4 (17E202)
Sync Type: Dropbox, iCloud

Comments

This discussion has been closed.