upgrade to version 7

artystastudios
artystastudios
Community Member

I really regret the update to 7, it works half the time and is just very unreliable.
Version 6 just ran so smoothly. :-(
I do hope it really gets it mojo back.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @artystastudios! I'm sorry you're having a less-than-optimal experience with 1Password 7, but I'm afraid without a little more information, it's going to be difficult to assist. Are there specific things that aren't working the way you expect them to?

• artystastudios
    artystastudios
    Community Member

My main issue is the 'copy' that pops up when you mouse over a field, I need to copy from my entries
    more than I need autofill.
    But while the copy appears the first few times I use it, half of the field will no long pop-up and I have to manually select and copy from mouse and keyboard.
    Then it will appear again randomly, but most of the time the COPY just doesn't work..

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@artystastudios - Hmmm, that's odd. And it's not behavior I can reproduce here, either. I'd recommend restarting your Mac and then launching 1Password 7 again and seeing if the problem persists. If so, let us know and we'll investigate further.

• artystastudios
    artystastudios
    Community Member

I’m an Apple developer from even pre-mac days. I restart about 2 or 3 times a day switch between various acoounts and such. Once the copy goes away it’s pretty much gone. It’s like the mouse over rect-area disappears for various fields while others remain fine even inside a single entry.

• @artystastudios Is this happening in the main 1Password app, 1Password mini, or both?

• artystastudios
    artystastudios
    Community Member

I mostly use the mini, but if I open the main, the COPY is missing from there as well

• @artystastudios Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing please? If you need any help taking a screenshot, there is a nice guide over here.

Once you have the image, make sure to remove or mask any private info since this is a public forum. Then just attach it to your post by clicking the document icon and clicking Choose Files. Here's what that looks like:

• artystastudios
    artystastudios
    Community Member

Here you can see the dashed line around the 1st field, there is usually COPY button in there as is in other records.
    My mouse is hovering in there but the screenshot didn't snap the cursor.

• @artystastudios Perfect. I'm going to forward this to the team since someone here also experienced the same issue a while back. We'll see if we can reproduce it and if not, we'll get in touch for more details.

ref: apple-995

• artystastudios
    artystastudios
    Community Member

Thanks!

• :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.