1PW mini not saving

RJMJ
RJMJ
Community Member

I have an iMac ver . 10.13.4, High Sierra; using Firefox ver. 60.0.1 (64 bit) & 1PW 6. I refreshed my Firefox browser but when I tried to login to certain sites, the webpage would open & say page not found. I looked for the add-on but it doesn't appear on my browser even though the icon & p/w are showing. I tried to edit the passwords & tried again but I did not get the popup that says if I want to save existing or create new. I updated 1PW ver 6 but it was current. The 1PW mini icon shows in my browser with all the passwords but it still doesn't work. I was going to update the mini but the message said to "install the mini to Firefox" not to update but to install. I got worried that I would be installing a new mini version & wipe out all my information. What amm I doing wrong?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: I don't know
OS Version: iMac 10.13.4 High Sierra
Sync Type: don't know what that is.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@RJMJ - sorry for the trouble!

What amm I doing wrong?

Based on just your description above, it's hard to be certain. Can you open Firefox, please, and click the Tools menu item in the menubar and choose "Add-Ons" from within it? Select Extensions from the left sidebar if it isn't already, and then check to see if you can see the 1Password extension in your list. If you can, click on More and let us know what version of the 1Password extension you're using. Thanks!

• RJMJ
    RJMJ
    Community Member

Hello, this is RJMJ. The version of the 1Password extension is 4.1.7.90. It also says the last update was June 4,2018. The automatic update button was on "default" so I just now changed it to "on" for automatic updates. Does this help?

• @RJMJ Thanks for letting us know. To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.