Lock screen lock icon is black?

bkoch31
bkoch31
Community Member

On mac upgraded to 7.0.3. Showing this black icon. I think it's wrong.

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

@bkoch31

Yep, that is definitely wrong. Not quite sure what would be causing it at this moment, though. Have you tried restarting 1Password and your Mac or reinstalling 1Password entirely and seeing if that solves it?

• bkoch31
    bkoch31
    Community Member

Tried restarting both. Same issue. Will try a re download.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

Sure thing @bkoch31. Let me know how it goes. :)

ref: apple-635

• kotogoshu
    kotogoshu
    Community Member

I am having the same issue. Re-download, re-install and/or restart have not resolved it. I am running 1Password 7.0.6 on OSX 10.13.5.

• @kotogoshu,

do you happen to be using a mac mini?

• kotogoshu
    kotogoshu
    Community Member

@rudy,

Yes, I do.

• azinicus
    azinicus
    Community Member

Same here on a Mac Mini, seeing the black lock icon. Though oddly I'm seeing the black issue on some other programs like Apple Mail.

• azinicus
    azinicus
    Community Member

Ah, I just tried something and it seemed to have fixed the issue: Go to System Preferences > Displays > Color and hit "Calibrate" and run through the process to create a new calibration profile. Once I did that and applied it, all the black boxes went away. Time will tell if this will stay fixed, however.

• @azinicus,

That's a really interesting find. It seems to resolve the black images on my test Mac mini as well. I'll add that as a note to the issue and see if I can find anything that we're doing odd with calibrated colorspaces.

• kotogoshu
    kotogoshu
    Community Member

@azinicus,

Thanks! My display was set to the "HD 709-A" profile. Switching it to the existing "Dell U2414H" profile also fixes the problem.

• Thanks for the update @kotogoshu. Glad to hear that helped.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.