Would like to get out of families and return to individual account with spouse having full access.

Options
Larry_B
Larry_B
Community Member

I opened an individual 1PW acct on my Mac desktop and began using it. I encouraged my spouse to open up an account on her PC. She did. Then we realized instead to 2 individual accounts we could have a family account. Then I read that we don't need a family account, because we share all information in all accounts anyway. We never have been able to set up the family account, although we are charged for it. We would like to revert to one account of which we would both share.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Need to get out of families and return to individual with spouse having full access.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Larry_B.

We’d be happy to help with that. An account qualifies to be converted to an individual one if there is only one member. The conversion is quite simple:

• Sign in to your 1Password account at https://start.1password.com .
    • Click Settings in the sidebar.
    • Under Account Type, click: Convert “” to an Individual account

Your subscription will automatically be changed to the individual equivalent of what you had before. So, if you were subscribed annually, you would be switched to an individual annual plan, for example. Any difference is credited or billed.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.