after updating to 1pass7 I can't get 1pass to open and page ask me to get monthly service no want

woodwolfe
woodwolfe
Community Member

I updated to 1pass7 today and when I downloaded it I'm taken to a page asking me to sign up for monthly service I do not want and will not let me open my 1password its almost like its gone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:after updating to 1pass7 I can't get 1pass to open and page ask me to get monthly service no want

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

If you want to purchase a standalone licence (which I assume is what you mean) you should be able to do so by going to the 1Password 7 menu. There should be an item in that menu allowing you to purchase a standalone licence.

I am sorry if I have misunderstood your post. If I have please post again and tell us exactly what you want to do.

Stephen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@woodwolfe - I'm sorry for the trouble! Can you take a screenshot of what you’re seeing, so we have a better idea how to help you? To be clear, your data aren't missing. We just need to sort out the upgrade process, whether you purchase a standalone license or subscribe. Thanks in advance for the clarification.

This discussion has been closed.