Patience with me please

bonsaiboy
bonsaiboy
Community Member
edited June 2018 in Mac

I appreciate your patience. I'm sure this has been asked. I did search and am not finding the answer. So, I've run 1Password for years on iOS and OS. Today, I download "1Password7" and am not able to log-in because I don't have a secret key. Log-in screen -and help page both say I don't need a secret key. I'm not able to login with out that? If this was a push for selling your subscription licenses, I would have super appreciated being told that before I "upgraded". How do I either sign-in to 7 (without incurring additional costs for subscription) or roll-back to 6.x? Thanks.
Phil

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

You don't need to apologise. There is an awful lot of confusion in this forum with people who want to purchase a standalone licence, I'm afraid. AgileBits is (deliberately, I suspect) not making that a particularly easy and clearly available option (at least judging from the number of problems about it aired on this forum). However, you should find in the 1Password 7 menu, in 1Password 7, an item that allows you to purchase the standalone licence. Does that help at all?

Stephen

• bonsaiboy
    bonsaiboy
    Community Member

Yes. Thanks. Much appreciated SC!

• On behalf of Stephen, you're welcome! We're here if you have some other questions @bonsaiboy.

This discussion has been closed.