How can I download 6.8.9 back onto my Android?

DaleHaven
DaleHaven
Community Member

It has been very difficult getting answers lately to the 6.8.9 version as opposed to the 7.0 version. From what I can figure out, if I buy a 7.0 license for my Mac, I am going to have to do the same for my Android for both my wife and me. So, I have decided I am not going to do that. I downloaded 6.8.9 back to my Mac. Now I want to reload it again to my Android. Where can I find that download?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• DaleHaven
    DaleHaven
    Community Member

It has been very difficult getting answers lately to the 6.8.9 version as opposed to the 7.0 version. From what I can figure out, if I buy a 7.0 license for my Mac, I am going to have to do the same for my Android for both my wife and me. So, I have decided I am not going to do that. I downloaded 6.8.9 back to my Mac. Now I want to reload it again to my Android. Where can I find that download?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DaleHaven: You can get 1Password for Android from the Google Play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agilebits.onepassword&hl=en

However, just to clarify, while 1Password licenses are sold per-person, per-platform, you can get all of the apps with a 1Password.com membership. That also does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

The 1Password Families option also includes 5 family members in the base price. That allows you to easily share vaults securely and help family members recover their accounts if they get locked out — along with many other benefits. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.