My Master Password is Different on my Desktop and my Laptop/iPhone

ConDee
ConDee
Community Member

I recently switched over from 1P6 to 1P7 (have used 1P for many many years and love it !) - I am also going to a Subscription plan .. one issue that I have is that I have changed my Master Password.. (just to update etc..) ... The issue is that the old Master password works on my Laptop (MBPro) and iPhone but the the new Master Password only works on my Desktop (iMac)..
How can I get the new Password to work on all my devices ..?
I thought that the new Memberships Plan meant that this would work across all my devices ..?
Hmmmm..?
Thanks in advance for your help ...
ConDee

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.4
Sync Type: Membership (iCloud)
Referrer: forum-search:Master Password Different on Desktop and Laptop.. ?

Comments

• Hey @ConDee! To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from each of your devices:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Macs
    How to send a diagnostics report from your iPhone

Be sure to create a report from every device you're using. Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• ConDee
    ConDee
    Community Member

Hello, please see Confirmation Number below as sent to me:
    [#HRJ-88452-781]
    Thanks again for your help..
    ConDee

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

Hi @ConDee, thanks for getting back to us. We have received your request.

ref: HRJ-88452-781

This discussion has been closed.