I just installed 1Password7 on my Mac and it's not syncing with my IOS devices as it did with v 6

DouginNC
DouginNC
Community Member

I just installed 1Password7 on my Mac and it's not syncing with my IOS devices. The previous version of 1Password6 sync'd via dropbox. I don't seed dropbox as an option on 1Password7. I would like to get sync working again of go back a version.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: 4.7.1
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:sync iOS and 1password7

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

A first question...if you go to 1Password 7 > About 1Password 7 what exactly does it say just under the detailed version number? (For example, mine says AgileBits Store.)

I ask only because I'm wondering if you accidentally started a subscription free trial when installing 1Password 7. Dropbox is certainly still a sync option in 1Password 7.

Stephen

• GFEMajor
    GFEMajor
    Community Member

When I installed 1P Version 7 I had to select the syncing method again, because it was deleted while the update. Maybe it is the same with you?

• Hey @DouginNC! Please take a look at this post and let me know if it helps clear things up. Also, what GFEMajor mentioned is correct as well: sync will be disabled when the vault is imported so you can set it up again to get things working, so long as you're not using a 1Password membership.

• DouginNC
    DouginNC
    Community Member

Yeah, I don't have a sync tab. I am under a trail membership. I followed some instructions elsewhere and was able to get my IOS devices to sync with the new database (wherever it's stored). So, guess I'm up and running with the new membership program, but I'm hesitant to change my wife's mac from 1Password6 to 1Password7 due to the new subscription plan.

• @DouginNC Okay good to know. I see you also sent us an email so I'm going to get in touch with you there and we can sort this out. :)

ref: WCP-72121-437

This discussion has been closed.