Not all data imported from my 1Password.agilekeychain

Niklas_Funk
Niklas_Funk
Community Member

Not all data imported from my 1Password.agilekeychain (1Password 6) after I have installed 1Password7. I usually sync with Dropbox, but also this does not seem to work, as all data is still remaining on my iPhone... I get a warning saying that the document is not supported, and then it stops to copy the rest of the data... If I try again, I just get the first ones as doubles.

1Password Version: 7.0.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I have just upgraded to 7.0.4 and have tried to import the data from my old 1Password.agilekeychain

Comments

• Hey @Niklas_Funk! To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Niklas_Funk
    Niklas_Funk
    Community Member

Thanks a lot for your help.
    I already downgraded back to 1Password 6, so all works fine now again. If I will decide to upgrade again, I will follow your advise.

Thanks
    Niklas

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Niklas_Funk - sounds good. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.