Upgrade from App Store Individual subscription to 1password.com Family subscription

Options
jflans
jflans
Community Member

Hi - I need to upgrade from an Individual to a Family subscription. As I initially subscribed through the App Store, I canceled my subscription there. I'd like to subscribe to the Family plan directly through 1Password.

However, I cannot yet do so - I believe there needs to be some manual change on your backend? I sent an email to AgileBits support, and case #NNH-61655-691 was opened.

My subscription ends tomorrow, and I'd like to prevent an interruption in service. Can someone help with this so I can subscribe to the Family plan? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi @jflans

We can definitely help with that. We’ll be in touch via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: NNH-61655-691

• john_contarino
    john_contarino
    Community Member
    Options

I have essentially the same issue but tried to upgrade and it didn't work. Now I don't have access to my passwords via the Safari extension. I filed case #PZD-12759-152 several days but haven't heard anything back. Please help!

• Meek
    Options

Hey @john_contarino, I'm sorry for the delay helping you out, but it looks like my colleague was able to help over email. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.