Do you need to convert iOS 1Password app when you convert to 1Password 7 on a mac?

Options
jnjsq2
jnjsq2
Community Member

I just upgraded to 1Password 7 on my Mac. It forced me to convert my data stored in Agilekeychain to Opvault. Now any changes made on my Mac will not be synched to my iPhone or iPad. What do I have to do to the iOS version of 1Password to successfully synch with 1Password 7 on the mac?

1Password Version: Version 7.0.6 on iOS
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Do you need to convert iOS 1Password app when you convert to 1Password 7 on a mac?

Comments

• jnjsq2
    jnjsq2
    Community Member
    Options

I just converted my Mac version of 1Password to Version 7. It made me change the database format from Agilekeychain to Opvault. Now it won't synch new changes I made in Version 7 on the Mac to my iOS devices. Like you Jazzman, I need some guidance on how to make changes to the iOS versions of 1Password to make them work with the Mac Version 7.

• jnjsq2
    jnjsq2
    Community Member
    Options

I just converted my Mac version of 1Password to Version 7. It made me change the database format from Agilekeychain to Opvault. Now it won't synch new changes I made in Version 7 on the Mac to my iOS devices. Like you Jazzman, I need some guidance on how to make changes to the iOS versions of 1Password to make them work with the Mac Version 7.

• System
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Do I need to makes any changes to 1Pass on iOS devices after changing to 7?.
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jnjsq2: I've merged your posts into a single place so we're not trying to have the same conversation all over. Please reply here so we can help you.

Since you were syncing an AgileKeychain vault with Dropbox, 1Password for Mac (and Windows) version 7 will convert it to OPVault. So you'll need to setup any other devices to sync with that new OPVault instead of the AgileKeychain. You can find the location in 1Password for Mac Preferences > Sync, and then set it up in 1Password for iOS Settings > Sync > (vault) > Sync Service > Disable Sync, and then enable it again with the new vault.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.