1Password Mini will not open

attrapereves
attrapereves
Community Member

1Password Mini will not open if the print dialogue in Chrome is opened or if a domain login box is opened. To replicate the bug:

1. Go to a website
  2. Click File->Print
  3. Attempt to open 1Password Mini

4. Go to a website that has a domain login box (the type that opens in Chrome)

5. Attempt to open 1Password Mini

1Password Version: 7.0.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @attrapereves! 1Password mini can still be opened when the print dialogue is open by clicking the 1Password icon in Chrome's toolbar or your Mac's menu bar. The shortcut won't work since the print dialogue is likely capturing that.

• attrapereves
    attrapereves
    Community Member

@Jacob I cannot get it to open in Chrome, either from the Chrome toolbar icon, or the icon in the MacOS menubar at the top. It happens on both of my Macs.

• @attrapereves Are you using the primary profile in Chrome, or a secondary/tertiary one?

• attrapereves
    attrapereves
    Community Member

@Jacob It's the primary profile

• @attrapereves What version of Chrome and the 1Password extension for Chrome are you using? I just tested things with Chrome 67.0.3396.79 and 1Password extension 4.7.1.4, and clicking the 1Password icon in the toolbar opens 1Password mini.

• attrapereves
    attrapereves
    Community Member
    edited June 2018

@Jacob This is with the print dialogue open, correct?

I am running 1Password extension 4.7.1.90 and Chrome 67.0.3396.79

It's strange because the extension now opens 1Password Mini, but the MacOS toolbar icon does not open 1PW mini.

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

@attrapereves I think Mini not opening with Chrome print dialogs on-screen is related to an existing issue we've seen, with basic auth prompts (as you've also reported!). Thanks for letting us know—our devs are already looking at the latter to see what can be done, and hopefully a fix for that will fix the print dialog issue as well. :)

ref: apple-1338

This discussion has been closed.