No Extensions or Open and Fill work after taking 7.04 update today

mbenlawson
mbenlawson
Community Member

I have tried reinstalling extensions for both Chrome and Safari. Both add the extension icon, it only flashes the active browser window when clicked. Opening 1Password 7 directly on my Mac and clicking Open and Fill either does nothing or opens a blank Safari window. I have uninstalled and reinstalled extensions for both browsers multiple times and restarted my Macbook multiple times. I am effectively running at half speed. Every website and portal for work has been reduced to manual copy and paste for URL, username, and password. This is not acceptable. I have a personal paid account and a 1Password Teams paid account. Help!

1Password Version: 7.04
Extension Version: 4.7.1.90
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: Dropbox / Teams

Comments

• pekerv
    pekerv
    Community Member

I have the exact same complaints. Help!

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2018

Hi @mbenlawson and @pekerv, is it possible you have either 1Password 7 or your browser outside your system /Applications folder? Because of 1Password 7's new code verification, you'll need to have them both in that very folder for anything extension-related to work.

If that's not the issue, try our support guide here. Let me know if those help get things working :)

ref: MIC-39832-643

This discussion has been closed.